Its all about the thoughts that goes beyond!

its the pressure between ignorance and wittiness occurs with the frequent reality evolves. i'm your unknown fantasy to ought for..

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Its The Fun

December 24, 2009 its so back with the man i love, it so happen that we spent time talking to each other again after a very long time ago its after 4 mos. we talked to each other again, we shared lots of things that I never thought that we will again, I missed him so bad, and I want to LOL with him all over again, honestly, I'm just comfortable when I'm with Him I feel like its really me and not anyone else, I just hope that we may be like this having no communication for a long period time, but at least he will always come back to know what's going on. There will never be anyone else but Him, But everything change, its like he is not that open, he is not that brave enough to tell it to me directly, something that I really don't like, we shared storied of our lives but the part of something is not complete anymore with no specific reason, maybe its the long time that we haven't hear anything from each other, I thought I can no longer hear his voice anymore, I can no longer talk to him just the way it was before, but I'll just keep on praying that I'll be the one who will take care of him for the rest of his life, that I'll be the one to be there for him till his ever last breath, I'll just keep on praying that I'll be the who'll be the one he needs the most, I'll just keep on praying that someday I'll be his better half, taking care of him whenever he is sick and be there whenever he is lonely or down, I dream of him so much that someday I'll be one of his family, I love him that's all i know, I know and this much is true that this love of mine will always be a never ending one, true love that i feel, and i know that its real, this feeling i feel is not just a feeling that only last just for now but its a feeling that stands out in the middle of the road saying this love is not just giving up, but its love that is really irreplaceable. I Love You Jeimuel De Jesus Silvestre, always and forever my love.

December 25, 2009 a reunion and a very day for us everybody because its our brother's birthday, we spare time with our family and never forget to go to church and talk to God just for short period of time to thank Him for such a wonderful blessings and happenings he allow us to happen, we may not be that good person at all but at least God never leave us whenever we need him the most. We spent our Christmas with our very own Brgy. Lozano at Philam homes, auntie Melba who always cook for us a fine dining that we love to eat, we sing a song as a part of our parteey! we shared a lot of things, and we shared gifts, we love the very day with them and I thank God for having them! that's all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home