Its all about the thoughts that goes beyond!

its the pressure between ignorance and wittiness occurs with the frequent reality evolves. i'm your unknown fantasy to ought for..

Saturday, December 19, 2009

There's never a right time to say Goodbye :)




Well, Saying
goodbye is just saying it, but still its not the right time to say Goodbye to someone who really mean to you, your whole entity as he is the biggest part of your life. Well, I thought you already forget about me, Your here again, I'm so glad that you still remember me after all. I'm so happy that I thought you won't greet me anymore, but even though its late or lots of alibi's you are saying just don't matter anymore, everything is okay and I don't presume anyone's word for my perception on you. Thank You You made me so astonishingly happy with just a simple message and greeting from you. Thank You because you're still there. I just missed you so bad, Sigh. I have done a lot of things lately that made me so awkward when I realized that you're still there. I Miss You and everything is okay, no need for explanation at all, Its your presence that I am thankful. Don't Worry You're still the one I love so much, You never lost your part. You still have it, despite of everything, You'll Always be the last one who will leave my heart, assurance that till the last breath of mine, you still have the part of my heart, my love for you will always be undying, I will Love you always, no matter what happen, don't worry whoever are they come, my love for you will never be erase, You are still my Only Love. You will always be the love of my life, I could not ask for more, and I Thank God for everything. I'm not afraid to die anymore, for what Aristotle's Philosophy says: Happiness is the End of Life. But still i prefer to take good care of you so much, I will never allow anybody to hurt neither cause you pain. I am just here, I will never leave you. I Love You Always and Forever
Jeimuel D.J. Silvestre.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home