Its all about the thoughts that goes beyond!

its the pressure between ignorance and wittiness occurs with the frequent reality evolves. i'm your unknown fantasy to ought for..

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Happiest Birthday Ever!

December 17, 2009, The Happiest birthday ever, my day is such a wonderful day for me, lots of people greet me except him. still, I'm so happy to be with my friends and my family. I'm so thankful that God gave me such a wonderful and successful birthday ever, well at least its not a crying birthday anymore. For the past years, I celebrated my birthday crying and I never been happy as well, Thank God it didn't happen again. Well, I should be a good girl now, Its really hard but its a challenge for me. I need to become a Dean's Lister to make them appreciate everything and be proud of me, that even though I'm like this, I have A brain, I am Smart. Well, As my day started yesterday, my Friends greet me that I never thought they wil, Lunch time, I spent my afternoon with my crush Mark Justin Versoza, HAHA. I had a lot of fun spending time with that person, we went to church and eat merienda, our parting is such a good timing. because while I was riding in the jeepney, I saw my friends going to our house, I am so amuse that I thought they still have class until 5:30, Well, i am so happy with them, they are such a good and kind friend, they'll always be the best treasure to me, I am Happy that they are complete, my beybs, Klarizza Santos with Trish, Mara Villaruel, Bless Lappay with Nicko his boyfriend, Patricia Domingo with his boyfriend Ralph, Alyssa Reyes, Dianne Rosales, Tinay Go, Alfred Nicolas and Arnold Ejipto, I had a lot of fun with this creature, they gave me a gift, a condom, letch creatures! haha. and Trish gave me a Hello Kitty and My Melody stuff toy, with my beybs gift to me an umbrella for in case of Ondoy again I'll have a better umbrella, so, i won't go to Mara's House with wet hair on my face and wet clothes walking along the road. Remorseful Ondoy ever. HAHA. They ate a lot and thank God they did, we shared a lot of stories that happened in our daily living, they asked about Mark, WHATEVER! We're just friends! there's NO something with us, and that will never happen. We had a draw lots for our Christmas Party on Monday, our venue is in Wack-Wack Royal Mansion rooftop. Swimming time. Yea! I'm so Excited to be with them again. i love those creatures so much. After they gone our house, My Ninang Leitz came with My cousins Giannina and Dannica Cabangon, I so miss them so much. We shared a lot of things with each other likewise our academe stuffs, and then suddenly my Tito Lex and Tita Rizza came also, and so I am happy that they are all present on my very day. Thank You Lord for having them around. Thank You for such a wonderful birthday with those people whom I spent with. I love them so much. Before my day end that I thought Khiel Rivera had forgotten He greeted me before my birthday end, Mr. V.I.P who always want to be the last. HAHA, I really thought he forgot my birthday, I even texted him that I am "Tampo" because he didn't greet me. HAHA. Well, at least he remembered to greet me. Sigh. Even though Jeimuel Silvestre didn't greet me that I thought He will, I'm still happy. Sigh, I never thought that he won't greet me at all, for the very long time we spend with each other, lots of memories we shared to each other, its now gone, its time to forget about him now, life has to move on, set my heart free from assuming, and be happy with my life now.

Well--that's all i can say, I'm done with my blog. Thank You for such a successful and happiest birthday ever. I Love Love You guys.

♥♥ CAMIE ♥♥
Maria Carmela Altuna Cortez

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home