Its all about the thoughts that goes beyond!

its the pressure between ignorance and wittiness occurs with the frequent reality evolves. i'm your unknown fantasy to ought for..

Friday, July 25, 2008

" a martyr love "

* a martyr love. *

there is such thing with thee.
but i can't barely reacognize.
your pushing me so far.
betraying me and fooling me without a doubt.

in me, i just what to eschew beyond this.
im standing beyond this grievous incidence
accused of so many crimes
crimes of yours; that you blamed me.

questions answerable.
and yet the questions of mine?
no indeed answer.
and its for me to sought for it.

but then, i dont know how to start.
everyday, i grasp with the broken idea
an idea smash of my mind.
that there is no courage in this avenge.

to think about all things.
all those sorrows of serendipity i owe.
through all those broken silence within.
there is a heart breaking stone imagery.

i've lost along the way
for the reason, your hurting me inside and out.
with your valor words and immortality.
i've lost the faith that i have for you.

and now whatever it is.
i still have to forgive and forget you.
i dont know, after all?
its very risky to think.

the vagueness of light.
becomes clearer and clearer everyday.
and now i know the answer why?
i still love you no matter things may lead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home