Its all about the thoughts that goes beyond!

its the pressure between ignorance and wittiness occurs with the frequent reality evolves. i'm your unknown fantasy to ought for..

Monday, October 26, 2009

I Miss You :(





Boy, i miss this guy so much, that i don't know how to face each day without his realm presence, i never thought that i have to face this kind of event, that i don't know why is this happening between us, before?.. it never happened, but its already getting vague, i don't know why Jeimuel is getting far already, its not the way it seem anymore, i don't know where is the allegiance of the two of us can find, it hurts me so that Jeimuel is not the same anymore, the time he used to give me before is already gone, the very absence of his presence makes my heart broken into pieces.


i miss the times that we used to spend together, the times that i am solely adjacent with him, the times that we used to share.
i miss his perfect smile at me makes my heart melt whenever he is smiling at me that attracts me the most whenever he is smiling.(hating his damn braces!)
i miss his arms, that hug me so tight whenever were together.
i miss his voice that makes me thaw into swirl whenever i hear it from him, whenever we used to talk and share everything in the end of each day even though the time is already late to talk for it. well at least we spent a time to share with before our day end.
i miss him whenever he is scolding me, his strict attitude that makes me appreciate his care that i thought he never did.
i miss him whenever he is not texting me for a very long time that i haven't hear anything from him, that die me the most.
i miss his eyes that i really love to stare at whenever i am with him
i miss him in every weeping cold days, whenever i want to be with him, whenever i want to get close with him, whenever i am longing to feel his touch and embrace that i solely miss from him, i miss everything from him, i miss his placid shoulder that makes my heart ache gone for a sudden. i miss his empty hands that he used to hold mine that gives me comfort for such a manner, that makes me cry whenever i remember it happened, i long for him every now and then, i want to be with him over and over again, i want to say sorry for everything i have done, i want to give him the best thing that i can be, i want to share every part of me. 3years had gone by and still your my only love that vanish this emptiness, and i long for more years to come that i have know you and knowing you more so well, i want to take care of you whenever you are sick,
(reminiscing the time that you used to say whenever you are not feeling well, how i wish i am there to take care of you and ease the pain of your illness, the time that i want to be there not just to take care of you but to embrace you tight and comfort you no matter what happen to ease the cold feeling and feel the warmth.)
i miss the times that we've shared together, you came here in our house picking me up to go somewhere.I miss the times that we used to talk till dawn, sharing funny jokes and joining a lot of memories to share of.




I reminisce those sweet time that were together watching a movie which is really a boring one, though I've enjoyed it because of you, we were walking in a long road whereof heading in the movie house, whereby your arms is solely adjacent with mine. I miss the time that you went here in our house again to get your gift from mine for your last birthday, and i told you that i am not okay because my heart was broken, you comforted me, and suddenly I'm fine. I miss your kiss and warm hug holding me close and never letting go.





Last October 22, 2009
His 24th Birthday, I bought a present which is i hope he do appreciate it. An Adidas Led Watch Color white, A bear wearing the watch and saying "WORLD'S GREATEST LAWYER!" and a movie with his pictures and friends and some sort of messages and A letter to Him that i have said everything i wanted too. I slept 12am to wait for his birthday, to be the first one to greet him and woke up at 5am to prepare, 6am waiting for his dad's law office to open and leave my gift, i waited until 8pm because when i was there at 6am its not yet open; I was late for my exams just to accomplish my surprise for him. Still, I am happy for what I gave to his Birthday, i hope he do also.

"I Love You and I really do, solely do." I don't know how to face tomorrow whenever the nerve of losing you will piss me off thoroughly of leaving without you anymore.
Boy, i miss everything you do, everything you are is never matter me the most, but the only thing that matters me is YOU, your beautiful heart that beautifies every unworthy features you may or may not have, you are solely perfect for me that i want to be worthy for you somehow, i love you and everything about you, i could never ask for more for i know the best person and it was you. You make me so insane that i never thought you would, nobody replaced you in my heart, that you are holding the biggest part of it. "MAHAL KITA SOBRA!" that's the only word i know that my heart acclaims for you, soul to soul, with each breath i breathe you mean the most out of it, soul to soul and nobody replaces those sweet thoughts that my heart shouts the name of yours permanently.








I miss You JEIMUEL De Jesus SILVESTRE
my pakner, my best friend, my adik, my HP, my life and my everything




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home