Its all about the thoughts that goes beyond!

its the pressure between ignorance and wittiness occurs with the frequent reality evolves. i'm your unknown fantasy to ought for..

Friday, December 18, 2009

I Love You Goodbye




Sigh. Alright, Another day of Missing Him, I never thought that i haven't moved on yet, but it so damn crazy, why am i still loving him this much, even though everything was already wrecked and can never be the same as the way it used to before, its hard and its really helpless and painful, our friendship and promise is already gone, No Jeimuel anymore, No sweet talks and No greetings just the way it was before, No "Hey kita tayo.", No "Yung Promise mo ha." anymore, yes, its really hard. We've been there all the way, we become bestfriends and even closer to each other so much that I thought never we will. I so crazy loved him and i can't help not to assume for all the times that we've been there.But I better keep on going, I'm stranded over here, waiting for nothing, waiting for someone who will never come back anymore, it hurts that he didn't remember to greet me for my birthday, that i thought he would, I am so nothing to him anymore, its helpless, it hurts and painful, where are you now?.. how about the promise that we'll see each other all over again?.. Its all gone?.. That's the last time I hear your voice, that i hear anything from, the last time we talked to each other, the last time you called me, the last hug I received from you, the last kiss you gave me, the last smile, the last approach, the last time we are together 4months ago. I Miss You, I solely do, but I have nothing to do about it, we're now living in our separate lives, I'm sorry If i gave you lots of problem and sometimes I am someone who were just there hearing nothing at all. I Miss the times that you said that you're already contented with me, that you don't need anyone because I'm already here, But why are you not here anymore?.. Is there someone who changed you're mind already, Is there someone who owns you're heart already?.. I Miss You, I don't know if I can already say goodbye, i don't know if how am I supposed to let go for something i thought I owned, Its hanging, and sometimes I don't know how to face it off. Shall I say that everything is not mine anymore, that everything is just nothing to you?.. You're already gone, I am nothing to you and It so happen that You already forget about me. Shall I say Goodbye, But Before I say Goodbye, I wanna Say, I LOVE YOU, I Love You Very Much, You'll Always be the Very Part of Me, The Most Important Part Of Me, The biggest space in My heart.




♥Jeimuel De Jesus Silvestre :'(

I'll Be the Greatest Fan Of Your Life..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home