Its all about the thoughts that goes beyond!

its the pressure between ignorance and wittiness occurs with the frequent reality evolves. i'm your unknown fantasy to ought for..

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Swimming With My Beybs :) December 21, 2009

Its A day of fun with my friends and I really enjoyed the day with them, we shared lots of stories and of course laugh out loud even though we're just 5 celebrated the day. HAHA. It so damn crazy! They made me so drunk that I can't even remember what I am doing, haha. I never thought that we'll have that great fun happened that day, haha. we even had a pictorial wearing our two piece whatever thing, we eat a lot, haha, we walk on a very long road to reach our destination, we shared a lot of memories. around 4pm we started to pack our things then suddenly i talked to Mr. Maarte Jeimuel Silvestre, I really Missed Him so bad, I still love him no matter what happen and so on, well, its back. But everything is different already. Toott! I love them, and I really miss the LOL when I'm with them. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home